Our in house Company Secretarial Department specialises in providing expert advice and practical assistance to company Directors and Officers. We advise on company law, corporate practice and various other compliance matters, assisting with a wide range of routine and specialist matters relating to the Companies Act 1985 and 2006 and associated legislation.
Our Service covers the following
- Company formation and advice in relation to registration, reorganisation, dissolution and accounting reference date queries
- Advice and assistance in documentation preparation and submission to Companies House e.g. appointments and resignations, company name change, (including advice on sensitive names), change of shareholders, share allotment and share transfers
- Keeping of Companies’ statutory records
- Preparation of annual returns with online submission to Companies House
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions in order to complete year end formalities
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01245 261818. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please make contact with Maria Chapman or any Partner of the firm.