If you are a company contemplating a management buy-in or management buy-out or are thinking of expanding through acquisition, then you will want to be confident that the process will be as free from risk as possible. A due diligence investigation will assist by examining the financial aspects of the target business by identifying key financial and commercial risks.
A qualified Partner will conduct a due diligence investigation tailored specifically to the needs of the client which will be based on the nature, size and requirements of all the parties involved
Edmund Carr can
- Identify inherent risks
- Make recommendations as to the scope of the work to be done
- Offer specific advice on accounting and tax issues
- Operate in a discreet manner
- Prepare a detailed report of findings
- Highlight areas of concern
- Liaise with other due diligence professionals on the legal agreements
We can also assist with Vendor Due Diligence providing support when selling all or part of a business to ensure the sales process and flow of information is timely which can be key to identifying potential problems that could become ‘deal breakers’ or ultimately ensure you secure the best price.
If you would like to know more, please contact Stewart Martin SMartin@EdmundCarr.com , Ray Crace RCrace@EdmundCarr.com or call 01245 261818