Edmund Carr have been providing specialist advice to farms, estates and rural families since 1953. We understand that farming isn’t just about traditional farming practices. New ventures mean changing tax considerations and tax planning requirements as well as decisions on succession and the considerations of Brexit and how this may affect farming families’ profits.
We can advise on:
- Preparing tax returns, calculations and averaging when relevant
- Preparing farm accounts
- Inheritance Tax Planning & effective tax planning and tax relief (APR & BPR)
- Income tax planning
- Capital Gains Tax
- Family business structure and succession planning
- Retirement and Exit Planning Options
- VAT advice and processing
- Payroll Services
Our agriculture sector is headed up by Ray Crace who is a member of the UK200Group Agriculture Committee. Being a member of the UK200Group allows us to expand our own expertise by utilising the knowledge of other member firms working in the sector.
For more information on how we can help you, please email Ray Crace or a Francis Whitbread or call on 01245 261818.