Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality. As a member of the ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) we can help.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01245 261818. To ask us a question online click here.